If you Have a Pre-booked Appointment, do not Attend the Practice if you Have:
- A fever
- Or a new persistent cough
- Or have been in contact with someone with COVID 19
If you are told to come to the surgery for an assessment, listen carefully to instructions. You may be asked to wait in your car until the clinician calls you in. This is to protect you and other patients.
Do not attend your GP Surgery unless you have been advised to.
- Register for Patient Access to book telephone consultations, request prescriptions and look at your test results.
- Register for electronic prescribing (EPS) and inform your pharmacy that you wish to nominate them. You can then request prescriptions online or via your pharmacy and they are issued electronically to your chemist avoiding your need to visit the surgery.
- Do not call the GP surgery unless you need to. Surgery phone lines are facing high demand. Please use the online 111 tools to try to self-manage first.
Your GP practice needs your help to ensure that they can protect patients and staff and to stay open during this difficult time. Please remember that if you are unwell for other reasons you should still ask for help by telephoning the surgery.